Blue Butterfly Services, LLC
Sandra N. Catlin PHD, LCSW
- Graduate Certificate in Infant Toddler Mental Health; Portland State University, 2016
- Master of Social Work (M.S.W.); University of Nevada, Las Vegas, 2012
- Ph.D. Statistics; University of Washington, Seattle, 1997
- B.A. Statistics, Economics; University of California, Berkeley, 1987
- Mental Health Therapist and Statistical Consultant, Blue Butterfly Services, Joseph, Oregon, 2018-present
- Mental Health Therapist, Wallowa Valley Center for Wellness, Enterprise, Oregon, 2014-2020
- Associate Professor Emerita of Statistics, Department of Mathematical Sciences, University of Nevada, Las Vegas, 2018-present
- Associate Professor of Statistics, Department of Mathematical Sciences, University of Nevada, Las Vegas, 2003-2018
- Assistant Professor of Statistics, Department of Mathematical Sciences, University of Nevada, Las Vegas, 1997-2003
- Chateaubriand Research Fellow, Unité de Biométrie, Institut National de la Recherche Agronomique, Avignon, France, 1997-1998
- Research Assistant, Department of Statistics, University of Washington, Seattle, 1992-1997
- Teaching Assistant, Department of Statistics, University of Washington, Seattle, 1991-1992
- R.H. Dwight, S.N. Catlin, L.M. Fernandez (2012): Amounts and distribution of recreational beach expenditures. Ocean and Coastal Management 59, 13-19.
- R.H. Dwight, J.S. Caplan, M.V. Brinks, S.N. Catlin, G. Buescher, and J.C. Semenza (2011): Influence of variable precipitation on coastal water quality in Southern California. Water Environment Research 83:12, 2121-2130.
- S.N. Catlin, L. Busque, R. Gale, P. Guttorp, and J.L. Abkowitz (2011): The replication rate of human hematopoietic stem cells in vivo. Blood 117:17, 4460-4466.
- A.N. Wallick and S.N. Catlin (2008): A multilevel analysis of the relationship between firearm availability and suicide attempt by firearm. Journal of the American Association of Behavioral And Social Sciences 11, 80-89.
- S.N. Catlin, P. Guttorp, and J.L. Abkowitz (2005): The kinetics of clonal dominance in myeloproliferative disorders. Blood 106:8, 2688-2692.
- N. Yanev, C.T. Jordan, S.N. Catlin, and A. Yakovlev (2005): Two-type Markov branching processes with immigration as a model of leukemia cell kinetics. Proceedings of the Bulgarian Academy of Sciences 58:9, 1025-1032.
- P.P. Egeghy, J.J. Quackenboss, S.N. Catlin, P.B. Ryan (2005): Determinants of temporal variability in NHEXAS-Maryland environmental concentrations, exposures, and biomarkers. Journal of Exposure Analysis & Environmental Epidemiology 15:5, 388-397.
- S.N. Catlin, P. Guttorp, M.T. McCallie, and J.L. Abkowitz (2004): Hematopoiesis as a competitive exclusion process: Estimation of a stem cell selective advantage. Journal of Agricultural, Biological, and Environmental Statistics 9:2, 216-235.
- V. Albert and S.N. Catlin (2004): Reaching temporary time limits: A tale of a single state. Social Policy Journal 3:2, 57-77.
- V. Albert, R. Iaci, and S.N. Catlin (2004): Welfare history and kinship placements under welfare reform: The Nevada experience. Families in Society: The Journal of Contemporary Human Services 85:1, 63-70.
- E.D. Shenassa, S.N. Catlin, and S.L. Buka (2003): Lethality of firearms relative to other suicide methods: A population based study. Journal of Epidemiology and Community Health, 57:2, 120-124.
- V. Albert and S.N. Catlin (2002): Strategic interaction among the states: An in-depth look at the welfare “race to the bottom”. Social Work Research 26:4, 199-216.
- J.L. Abkowitz, S.N. Catlin, M.T. McCallie, and P. Guttorp (2002): Evidence that the number of stem cells per animal is conserved in mammals. Blood 100:7, 2665-2667.
- S.N. Catlin, J.L. Abkowitz, and P. Guttorp (2001): Statistical inference in a two-compartment model for hematopoiesis. Biometrics 57:2, 546-553.
- S.N. Catlin, P. Guttorp, M.T. McCallie, and J.L. Abkowitz (2001): Hematopoiesis as a competitive exclusion process. Technical Report no. 386, University of Washington, Department of Statistics.
- M.J. Brown, E.D. Shenassa, T. Matte, and S.N. Catlin (2000): Children in Illinois with elevated blood lead levels, 1993-1998, and lead related pediatric hospital admissions in Illinois, 1993-1997. Public Health Reports 115:6, 532-536.
- E. Shenassa and S.N. Catlin (2000): Precision of estimates in capture-recapture studies of alcohol related problems [letter]. Alcoholism: Clinical and Experimental Research 24:5, 744-745.
- M.L. Rigas, S.N. Catlin, A. Ben-Jebria, and J.S. Ultman (2000): Ozone uptake in the intact human respiratory track– relationship between effective and actual dose. Journal of Applied Physiology 88:6, 2015-2022.
- J.L. Abkowitz, M. Taboada, G.H. Shelton, S.N. Catlin, P. Guttorp, and J.V. Kiklevich (1998): An X-Chromosome gene regulates hematopoietic stem cell kinetics. Proceedings of the National Academy of Science 95:7, 3862-3866.
- J.L. Abkowitz, S.N. Catlin, and P. Guttorp (1997): Strategies for hematopoietic stem cell gene therapy: Insights from computer simulation studies. Blood 89:9, 3192-3198.
- J.L. Abkowitz, M.T. Persik, S.N. Catlin, and P. Guttorp (1996): Simulation of hematopoiesis — implications for the gene therapy of lysosomal enzyme disorders. Acta Haematologica 95:3-4, 213-217.
- J.L. Abkowitz, S.N. Catlin, and P. Guttorp (1996): Evidence that hematopoiesis may be a stochastic process in vivo. Nature Medicine 2:2, 190-197.
- M.A. Newton, P. Guttorp, S. Catlin, R. Assuncao, and J.L. Abkowitz (1995): Stochastic modeling of early hematopoiesis. Journal of the American Statistical Association 90, 1146-1155.
- J.L. Abkowitz, M.T. Persik, G.H. Shelton, R.L. Ott, J.V. Kiklevich, S.N. Catlin, and P. Guttorp (1995): Behavior of hematopoietic stem cells in a large animal. Proceedings of the National Academy of Science 92:6, 2031-2035.
541 – 263 – 5577
FAX 541 – 263 – 5578
103 N Main St. Unit 3 | PO Box 8 | Joseph, OR 97846
© Blue Butterfly Services, LLC – Site by Develop Easy